Saturday, June 3, 2017

Announcement Regarding LCL Publishing

Hey adventure fans,

Due to complete assholes who prefer to steal books and post them online, Lost Continent Library will not be releasing anything on Amazon Kindle for the foreseeable future. I made the digital books available as cheaply as possible -- 99 cents! -- yet, still, unscrupulous readers feel the need to post them as free PDFs. Therefore, future releases will be available only as print-on-demand editions and soon in audiobooks. I would like to thank the majority of LCL readers who support my efforts as a micropress publisher who relies on the small income made from these books. The thieves haven't hurt a big house, they've screwed a small guy. Something I'm sure they find amusing.

I sincerely appreciate all the loyal LCL followers who respect author rights -- which I know is the large majority of LCL readers.

You can purchase discount printed editions of LCL fiction at this link: Lost Continent Library POD.

And look for some new pulp novels coming this summer!

Walter Bosley

No comments: