Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lovecraft Film Festival This Weekend!

I will be attending the H.P.Lovecraft Film Festival & Cthulhu Con in San Pedro this weekend.
The event is being held at the Warner Grand Theater, originally opened in 1931. Several films will be screened, including the new indie production from the H.P.Lovecraft Historical Society, The Whisperer In Darkness. I will be attending with my son, a lifelong cinema nut (thanks to me) and a recent appreciator of Lovecraft (also thanks to me); along with my nephew and his father. I'm really looking forward to this festival and will report at greater length after we have returned. On hand will be legend Roger Corman, director Guillermo Del Toro, and others. There will be short films, as well as screenings of features. Check out this trailer and if you're going, let me know so we can meet up!

No comments: