Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Travel Photos

Sharing travel photos is a tradition that began with photography itself and something I enjoy. I've posted some from my travels here for you to enjoy and perhaps start a discussion.

This is from my trip to Peru with the WEX Club in 2003. We were en route to Bolivia...

Here I am in Khartoum, looking across the Nile from the Mahdi Wall...



Tula, Mexico, 2002.
Here I am with one of the Atlantes statues...




That's me in Jordan...





Tashkent,Uzbekistan.
I would transit through here to and from Afghanistan. This was an area near the park and the walking street we called 'Broadway'...That is a statue of Yuri Gagarin, Soviet Astronaut...


Here's the boat aboard which we crossed Lake Titicaca and got caught in a dangerous electrical storm...








More to follow...

No comments: